waiting for my family to come and get me!

waiting for my family to come and get me!
There's no place like home!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Home Study completed- one more step forward!

I am so pleased to let you all know that I received the draft of our home study last night, just needs a little editing and then approval by my adoption agency!
One more step forward!
I am starting to plan a fundraising event in my community- pizza/dance party- what do you think? Any ideas or tips to make it a success?

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you best of luck and lots of prayers on your fundraiser!! Too bad you don't live closer to our family because we'd love to be there!

    I suggest advertising everywhere..around town,local paper, internet (facebook, Craig's list, etc.) network with others to help spread the word.

    I've been following your journey for a while..your story really touches my heart. God bless you and your family!!

    Sharee
    www.earlandsharee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the words of wisdom and good thoughts for us throughout this journey! I checked out your blog- what a lovely family you have!!! And how exciting that you will be bringing Arabella home soon! I will be thinking lots of good thoughts for you all. It is such a blessing knowing there are others out there going through the same difficult process (just as nice as my new mom's group was when Alma was just a wee babe!)- that support is just so important. When I read about your very sad return without your daughter- that fear in the back of my mind crept forward. What if....I hope that is a bridge we won't have to cross. I can only imagine the heartbreak you must have felt- what dedication to the children you have to continue working on another adoption. Wish I could give you a hug.

    I also wish you could be here too to dance the night away with us!

    ReplyDelete