waiting for my family to come and get me!

waiting for my family to come and get me!
There's no place like home!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!!

And what a wonderful Christmas indeed! We are so fortunate to be awarded a grant from Gift of Adoption for $5,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still in happy shock!!!!!
At this point, I now will have enough money to go and bring Garrett home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel absolutely blessed to have received such incredible support in our adoption journey over this past year, Garrett would not be about to start life with our family without the help that each one of you have given, either in the form of donation of funds towards the crazy amount of fees or in all of the positive thinking towards reaching this goal!  I am amazed.  And just thrilled to be closer to getting the call saying "come and get him now"!
Wishing you and your families a magical Christmas and holiday season with lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment