waiting for my family to come and get me!

waiting for my family to come and get me!
There's no place like home!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Homestudy has begun!!

I have now sent in my application to begin the home study, the most important piece of the adoption process! We are firmly on our way!! Next, I will get all my paperwork together including fingerprints, child abuse checks in the states in which I have lived, financial status, and a social worker will come to visit our home and basically ensure that I would make a good mom for Garrett and that our home is a good place for kids! Keep thinking all those positive thoughts- I think that is the main reason we have been able to come this far!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very encouraging ideas and implementation. I am completely satisfied and agreed to your ideas. Thanks for having it here.

    Adoption Agency

    ReplyDelete