waiting for my family to come and get me!

waiting for my family to come and get me!
There's no place like home!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

looking ahead....

I can't wait to look back on these days and chuckle!
Planning the fundraiser dance party has been a bit of an undertaking with a few snags along the way (the latest is that the application for the alcohol permit was sent priority mail for tracking, was delivered, and STILL didn't reach the office), but am getting some great response from local wineries and brewery for donations. I even have a few friends from high school driving up from the bay area to join in the celebration! and found several disco balls up in the storage of the dance hall- Yay! I am looking forward to an evening of fun music, dance and laughter! I also can't wait to unveil Alma's new t-shirt in time for the party (I had it squirreled away awaiting the time we can go pick up Garrett)- it says "I'm the big sister" and I am sure she will just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment