waiting for my family to come and get me!

waiting for my family to come and get me!
There's no place like home!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

waiting....

Well, I am waiting for the finalized homestudy- just found out it will be another week and a smidge, as people are not in town. I am getting a bit worried about meeting the October 1st deadline- what if the papers are not all ready? what if I haven't raised enough money to go get him? It's a constant little cloud of worries! Can't wait till he is just in my arms!! thank goodness for Alma the positive thinker by my side- when I start to wonder- she just says "but Mom, we will raise the money" without a doubt. And in my heart, I know it's the truth. Because what other alternative is there really? none

He IS a part of our family

No comments:

Post a Comment