waiting for my family to come and get me!

waiting for my family to come and get me!
There's no place like home!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

And the grand total is....

To date, we have raised a total of $12,854.69 !!!!!!

I am so grateful to all of you who helped bring us this far towards our goal of raising $25,000!

I was given an appt. from USCIS to have my fingerprints done 10/06- I am going to check to see if I can come in sooner- but even if I can't (I highly doubt I will be able to do them sooner) at least things are still moving forward.

Having Garrett here by Christmas may be wishful thinking, but in a situation like this-- what more is there besides keeping hope and wishful thinking alive and well?

Let's keep our fingers crossed (and toes)

Next fundraiser- a raffle??

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment